Sustainable e-commerce: helping your customers do better
Discover what you can do right now to empower your customers to make more sustainable choices by adopting practices for your brand.
Did you know?
– Every year, in the US alone, 165 billion packages are shipped, using cardboard made from more than 1 billion trees.
– There are roughly £30 billion worth of clothes hanging in UK wardrobes that have never been worn.
– E-commerce is 17 percent more sustainable than visiting a traditional store.
– Companies reportedly saved $20billion as a result of emissions reduction activities in 2019.
67.1% of consumers care about sustainability. The question is: do your customers know where to start? Have you done enough to educate your customers?
Discover what you can do right now to empower your customers to make more sustainable choices.
What you’ll learn
- Actionable ideas for adopting sustainable practices
- Cost-effective solutions that enable your customers to make more sustainable choices
- How post-checkout comms can inform your customers about your brand’s initiatives