Debunking consumer behaviour during peak: Facts and stats about UK customers’ online shopping behaviour revealed
We've united forces with YouGov to bring to you exclusive, UK-specific data about the consumer behavior related to post-purchase experience.
Did you know?
– 66% of consumers said they would like a retailer to provide regular updates on where an order is
– 35% of consumers are unwilling to order from a retailer again after a negative delivery experience
– 58% of consumers said they had concerns that driver and staff shortages would lead to delays in their orders this Christmas
We’ve united forces with YouGov to bring you exclusive data on the behaviour of UK consumers, specifically related to post-sales experience: everything from your customer’s reaction to poor delivery experience, to their expectations around holiday shopping.
Delivered in a fun entertaining format of a trivia game – it is a must-attend event of the season! Lasting just 25 minutes, it will elevate your energy levels (and competitive spirit), as well as giving you the chance to get your hands on some cool prizes! parcelLab swag for the winners, and afternoon tea for all the attendees is guaranteed.
What you’ll learn
- Exclusive data specific to the UK market to help inform your post-sales customer experience strategies
- Data points to benchmark your business performance against industry averages
- Boost of energy and competitive spirit that will prepare you for success this peak season