Retail (and the world) is going through unprecedented times. Traditionally offline retailers are being forced online and those with established e-commerce businesses are need to evaluate their customer’s journey as demand increases. Those who are optimising each area of their site for conversion will be the ones that come out of the crisis in the best shape.
Online Conversion Webinar
Hosted by The Retail Bulletin and IMRG, the Online Conversion Webinar will take place on the 30th April 2020 from 09:50 until 16:00. The online event will go through each area of the customer journey from homepage right through to post-purchase. Comprising panels of expert speakers from retailers and suppliers, the webinar aims to educate retailers on how they can better optimise their e-commerce sites, helping them turn ‘browsers’ into loyal customers.
What topics will the webinar focus on?
The webinar will focus on the following topics:
- How to WOW at first glance online – simple steps that will pay dividends
- Keep your customers engaged with an online experience that will impress
- How to show your customers what they want…and more
- How NOT to lose your customers at the payment stage
- A reason for customers to come back…again and again
- Converting each customer into a brand ambassador
Who should attend the webinar?
If you are a retailer in any of the following job functions, it is a must to attend:
- UX /Digital and Online Design
- Marketing – Social/Mobile/Online/Digital
- Market Research
- Customer Insights
- Brand Experience
- Data Science
- Shopper Insights
parcelLab’s session at Online Conversion Webinar
Make sure you tune in to listen to our UK Partnership Manager, Angus Knights, in his panel discussion with Laurina Kennedy, Digital Marketing Manager – Skinny Dip London and Lauren Juster, Sales and Marketing Director – Biscuiteers.
The trio will be speaking about: Post-Purchase: Give customers a reason to come back… again and again.
- How can retailers build a relationship once they have acquired a customer?
- How do they encourage them to become a brand ambassador?
- What inspires customers to return?
- What else can retailers do to inspire customer loyalty and turn shoppers into real “fans”?