IMRG Fashion Connect 2020 is just round the corner and parcelLab UK is gearing up to meet the biggest names in fashion retail.
What is IMRG Fashion Connect?
The event is for all fashion retailers who want to understand how their peers are performing, in granular detail, and how to improve their online performance. Attendees will be educated on how to turn casual browsers into loyal customers.
The conference will feature IMRG data presentations, retail keynotes and panels, as well as quick fire expert insight presentations. Retailers will leave having learnt how to:
- Overcome challenges and grasp opportunities for growth
- Craft high quality customer experiences
- Identify omni-channel best practice in 2020
- Optimise fashion sites for conversion
parcelLab at IMRG Fashion Connect 2020
parcelLab will be included in the quick fire expert insight presentations. Join us at 3:30pm alongside other key players in the retail space.
How to utilise the largest untapped marketing channel:
- Insights from parcelLab’s Fashion Study:
- 99% of fashion retailers do not personalise communications
- 93% of fashion retailers do not communicate with customers after dispatch
- 74% of fashion retailers direct customers to carrier Track & Trace page – losing valuable traffic
- Recommendations for fashion retailers on how they can optimise customer journey:
- Take control back of post-purchase communications from carriers and send branded communications (60% email open rate during delivery)
- Create end-to-end personalised and branded experiences and up- and cross-sell products
- Host Track & Trace page in own ecosystem
Book a meeting
Come and meet us at the conference where we can discuss your needs and see how we can help you.
To arrange a meeting with the parcelLab team, drop them an email on: email@example.com