Head of Product Marketing
Marketing & Growth
parcelLab, the leading post-purchase platform, is growing! We're looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are seeking a Head of Product Marketing based in the US, East Coast or UK to join our growing, Global Marketing Team. Our North American collaborative working hours are based on Eastern Standard Time to accommodate collective global needs.
In this exciting role, you will organize the story of our platform and showcase our distinctive competencies that set us apart as the best solution on the market. You will work closely with our CMO, developing and supporting a talented, global team of product marketers, while collaborating with the marketing team (growth marketing, brand, comms, etc), sales, and sales enablement teams to translate our buyer personas into sales tools and talking points to be embraced and adopted. Your attention to detail, focus on quality, and ability to articulate our value proposition in a compelling way are critical to your success. You are data-driven, regularly tracking performance, enjoy engaging with sales and the market, and using those insights to improve and succeed.
What you can expect:
- Build and guide the Product Marketing function, including developing a talented team
- Collaborate with the product team to educate both internal and external stakeholders on our platform and its features/benefits
- Drive successful product launches and GTM campaigns, resulting in growth, adoption of new features, and satisfied customers
- Support pricing analysis and optimizations to increase conversion rates, order value, lifetime value, and customer satisfaction
- Improve and launch product marketing content such as playbooks, market requirements, sales enablement plans, and launch plans
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to platform adoption and usage
- Oversee the creation of product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonates with our target audience
- Be the expert on buyer behavior, identifying market patterns, opportunities, industry trends, and turning challenges into valuable propositions
- Gain a deep understanding of the post-purchase space and parcelLab's market position and analyze competition and monitor market shifts
What you need to succeed:
- 10 years experience in B2B SaaS product marketing, and/or lead generation
- 5 plus years guiding and developing a Product Marketing team
- Experience working cross-functionally with groups such as Sales, Product Management, and Demand Generation
- Communicate effectively to different audience segments with the ability to simplify large amounts of information
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, growing scale-up where hands-on execution is necessary
- Gather a comprehensive set of sales tools tailored to different buyer personas
- Expertise in providing market intelligence and doing competitive analysis
- Excellent English communication skills both verbally and in writing
- LinkedIn recommendations showing collaboration with sales, product, etc.
- Ideally, certified in Pragmatic Institute, Product Marketing and/or Product Manager
Perks & Benefits:
🧠 Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
🛳 Comprehensive 30-60-90 day onboarding plan in place from the very first day to help you integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company and understand new responsibilities
🏝 As a digital-first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you. Not close to one of our offices No problem! Find yourself a co-working space instead, and we’ll pay
🪴 Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants, or great tech accessories!), and all this alongside the latest MacBook or PC
🚀 Career development opportunities, including our Leadership Development Program and our Future Leaders Program, as well as online language courses, available budgets for further training and access to LinkedIn Learning
🧘🏽♀️ Stay grounded with our free meditation, mindfulness and coaching sessions via our mental wellbeing platform nilo.health
🎉 Regular company retreats, parcelLab events (in-person and online), local and regional meet-ups, as well as team off-sites
🌏 Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team made up of over 34 different nationalities; and with a five-star rating for company culture and employee experience on Glassdoor, you’ll love working here!
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 550+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Lidl, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London and Boston, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
- Monitor over six million shipments per day
- Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
- Send around thirteen million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
- Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
- Creating over 40 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people every day.Apply now »
- Head of Product Marketing
- London, England
- Marketing & Growth