Account Based Marketing Manager
Marketing & Growth
parcelLab, the leading post-purchase platform, is growing, and fast! We're looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are looking for an Account Based Marketing Manager based in the East Coast (EST time-zone) to join our growing Marketing Team.
If you have a deep passion for all things account based marketing and are looking for an opportunity to grow parcelLab’s ABM strategy from the ground up - this role is for you! We’re looking to hire a data-driven and creative account-based marketing leader who will be responsible for developing, launching and scaling our ABM programs.
What you can expect:
- You’ll own strategy, execution, and the results of ABM initiatives. Leverage intent and engagement data to identify in market accounts, and develop hyper-relevant, one-to-few and one-to-one ABM programs with a focus on driving account engagement, opportunities and new logos
- Partner with sales team on initiatives to ensure close collaboration and alignment on all ABM programs and campaigns
- Support SDR team with content, messaging for outbound follow up and pre and post event outreach
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build and execute targeted campaigns across marketing channels, i.e. paid media, e-mail, video, webinars, direct mail, events, etc.
- Monitor, track, and report on results of ABM campaigns to stakeholders across the business. Make recommendations for next steps based on analysis of results
- Work with the Marketing and Revenue Operations teams to ensure we have proper visibility on all ABM programs
- Oversee timely execution of initiatives and campaigns by managing internal partners, budgets, timelines and processes
- Continue experimenting with new channels to help us gain traction in key accounts
- Manage and leverage ABM tools/technology required for successful execution of ABM initiatives
What you need to succeed:
- 5-7 years of experience in demand generation, field marketing role, with at least 3 years of direct ABM experience working closely with sales team to penetrate enterprise accounts
- You have successfully managed ABM campaigns that have delivered a high return in the past
- Experience working closely with sales teams
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the latest ABM tools (ex. 6Sense, Demandbase, Terminus, Sendoso, Vidyard, etc) techniques and approaches.
- A strong inclination to “execute, measure, improve, optimize.”
- Being open to self-analysis and feedback. You learn from failure and accept mistakes as a natural part of the journey
- Being ready to share knowledge, best practices and approaches with your peers
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Able to plan and manage at both strategic and operational level
- Excellent verbal and written english communication skills
- You are a go-getter who does not need to wait to be told what to do
- Experience working in a high-growth startup/scale up technology company
Perks & Benefits:
🧠 Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
🛳 Comprehensive 30-60-90 day onboarding plan in place from the very first day to help you integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company and understand new responsibilities
🏝 As a digital-first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you. Not close to one of our offices No problem! Find yourself a co-working space instead, and we’ll pay
🪴 Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants, or great tech accessories!), and all this alongside the latest MacBook or PC
🚀 Career development opportunities, including our Leadership Development Program and our Future Leaders Program, as well as online language courses, available budgets for further training and access to LinkedIn Learning
🧘🏽♀️ Stay grounded with our free meditation, mindfulness and coaching sessions via our mental wellbeing platform nilo.health
🎉 Regular company retreats, parcelLab events (in-person and online), local and regional meet-ups, as well as team off-sites
🌏 Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team made up of over 34 different nationalities; and with a five-star rating for company culture and employee experience on Glassdoor, you’ll love working here!
Furthermore, in the US we offer:
✈️ We want parcelLab to fit in well with your life - we support this through competitive PTO, robust mental health benefits, and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
👩🏾⚕️ Competitive Medical (no cost for employee!), Vision, & Dental plans with generous company contributions
🩺 Company-paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
💰 Benefits that support your financial well-being including a 401(k) plan with 4% company match from day one and medical and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 550+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Lidl, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London, Paris and Boston, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
- Monitor over six million shipments per day
- Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
- Send around thirteen million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
- Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
- Creating over 40 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people every day.Apply now »