Demand Generation Campaign Manager
Marketing & Growth
parcelLab, the leading post-purchase platform, is growing fast! We're looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Campaign Manager based in the East Coast (EST time-zone) to join our growing Marketing Team.
If you have a deep passion for driving target account engagement and pipeline revenue through innovative marketing strategies and initiatives and are looking for an opportunity to help take parcelLab’s marketing efforts to the next level – then this role is for you!
We’re looking to hire a data-driven demand gen leader who will be responsible for developing, launching and scaling our global demand generation programs and campaigns.
What you can expect:
- You’ll own strategy, execution, and the results of global demand generation initiatives with a focus on driving awareness, engagement, qualified leads and pipeline revenue within target accounts.
- Develop, launch and measure programmatic, multi-channel campaigns and nurture programs to drive engagement of target accounts at each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build and execute targeted campaigns across marketing channels, i.e. paid media, e-mail, video, webinars, direct mail, events, etc.
- Oversee planning and rollout of quarterly tentpole campaigns. Lead cross-functionally to ensure timely deployment of initiatives by managing internal partners, budgets, timelines and processes.
- Work with sales and SDR leadership to make sure leads are distributed and being worked in timely manner, and programs are enabled clearly to our growing sales teams.
- Monitor, track, and report results of campaigns across all programs. Make recommendations based on analysis and results.
- Collaborate with content and product marketing teams to identify and develop effective content for key personas at each stage of buyer’s journey
- Drive the contact strategy for target accounts and key personas. Develop and manage nurture program.
- Work with the Marketing and Revenue Operations teams to ensure we have proper visibility on all leads, marketing influenced opportunities and engaged accounts and the data needed for campaign reporting.
- Lead website improvements to increase relevancy, personalization and conversions.
- Continue experimenting with new channels to help us gain traction and drive pipeline.
- Leverage and manage technology required for successful execution of ABM and programmatic demand gen initiatives.
What you need to succeed:
- 5-7 years of experience in demand generation with at least 2 years of ABM experience.
- You have successfully managed demand programs/ campaigns that have delivered a high return in the past. Strong knowledge of lead processes as well as measurement of ABM efforts.
- Experience implementing, using and managing marketing technology needed for the execution of planned campaigns
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the latest ABM tools (ex. 6Sense, Demandbase, Terminus, Sendoso, etc) techniques and approaches.
- You have a strong test and learn mentality and inclination to “execute, measure, improve, optimize.
- Being open to self-analysis and feedback. You learn from failure and accept mistakes as a natural part of the journey
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Being ready to share knowledge, best practices and approaches with your peers
- Able to plan and manage at both strategic and operational level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Know your way around budgets and managing and reporting against them
- You are a go-getter who does not need to wait to be told what to do
- Experience working in a high-growth start up/scale up technology company
- Global marketing experience
Perks & Benefits:
🧠 Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
🛳 Comprehensive 30-60-90 day onboarding plan in place from the very first day to help you integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company and understand new responsibilities
🏝 As a digital-first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you. Not close to one of our offices No problem! Find yourself a co-working space instead, and we’ll pay
🪴 Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants, or great tech accessories!), and all this alongside the latest MacBook or PC
🚀 Career development opportunities, including our Leadership Development Program and our Future Leaders Program, as well as online language courses, available budgets for further training and access to LinkedIn Learning
🧘🏽♀️ Stay grounded with our free meditation, mindfulness and coaching sessions via our mental wellbeing platform nilo.health
🎉 Regular company retreats, parcelLab events (in-person and online), local and regional meet-ups, as well as team off-sites
🌏 Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team made up of over 34 different nationalities; and with a five-star rating for company culture and employee experience on Glassdoor, you’ll love working here!
Furthermore, in the US we offer:
✈️ We want parcelLab to fit in well with your life - we support this through competitive PTO, robust mental health benefits, and a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program
👩🏾⚕️ Competitive Medical (no cost for employee!), Vision, & Dental plans with generous company contributions
🩺 Company-paid Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
💰 Benefits that support your financial well-being including a 401(k) plan with 4% company match from day one and medical and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 550+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Lidl, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London, Paris and Boston, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
- Monitor over six million shipments per day
- Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
- Send around thirteen million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
- Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
- Creating over 40 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people every day.Apply now »