Marketing & Content Manager (UK)
Presently online shops lose their customer connection after checkout, leaving the post purchase communication to DHL, UPS & Co — you’ve probably experienced this yourself. parcelLab solves this problem for e-retailers such as Marc O’Polo, Eve Sleep and Lidl.
We currently support 300+ online retailers with their customer communication post-checkout. We are growing rapidly and looking for content people to help position parcelLab as the post-purchase expert in UK.
What to expect:
- Develop strategies and engaging stories to position parcelLab as post-purchase expert within the UK.
- Create digital lead generation programs and activities.
- Initiate Marketing campaigns to reach target audiences.
- Monitor and evaluate all Marketing activities on their results and success.
- Build and design Marketing materials like flyers, brochures, presentations etc.
- Create and share posts and white papers for our blog and social media platforms.
- Represent parcelLab at relevant events within the UK.
- Responsibility for our Newsletter, English LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook account.
- Become main contact for our PR agency.
To be successful:
- You have 2+ years of experience within a similar role.
- High level of organisational and administrative skills.
- Self-driven personality.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- You have already worked with tools like WordPress, Google Analytics, SEM.
- English is native-speaker level, additional languages are a plus.
- Experience within Public Relations and E-Commerce would be desirable, but not essential.
- You’re based in the UK, ideally in London.
What we offer: ·
- Start-Up culture: The chance to make a difference, to learn a lot and to work in a fast paced environment with other highly motivated professionals.
- Flexibility and a supportive, team-oriented working environment.
- Modern office in London with our UK Sales team.
- Development potential: International opportunities & leadership roles.
- A great solution that our customers love. No joke.
That’s what our customers say about us:
- You’re cool 🙂 – Christian, COO of 11teamsports and one of our first customers
- It’s simply fun to work with you – Mathias, CRM Manager at Jochen Schweizer.
Be part of our growth – bring your ideas and share in our success. We offer you professional development opportunities, flexible working hours and a safe salary.
We look forward to hearing from you!