Presently online shops lose their customer connection after checkout, leaving the post purchase communication to DHL, UPS & Co — you’ve probably experienced this yourself. ParcelLab solves this problem for e-retailers such as Marc O’Polo, Eve Sleep and Hifi-Tower. We currently support 300+ online retailers with their customer communication post-checkout. We are growing rapidly and looking for sales people to help build our UK team being based in our London office.
What to expect:
• Become an expert for the innovative “post-checkout communication” and advise online retailers on possible applications.
• Responsibility for Sales within the UK, including leadership, development and growth of our London Sales team.
• Improve existing Sales processes and build up new structures & workflows.
• Prospect potential customers, talk to CEOs, CMOs, and eCommerce leaders, and get them excited about our product.
• Manage the entire sales cycle including closing.
To be successful:
• You have 4+ years of Sales experience (ideally in an E-Commerce environment) and would like to take the next career step.
• You already gained first experience in leading and developing a small team.
• You are excited about working with a Tech startup and want a high-activity, demanding position.
• You listen well and inspire others – on the phone and in person.
• You are persistent in pursuing your goals: rejection motivates you to improve.
• You love to work independently and are always goal-oriented.
• Your English is native-speaker level.
What we offer:
• Start-Up culture: The chance to make a difference, to learn a lot and to work in a fast paced, environment with other highly motivated professionals.
• Flexibility and a supportive, team-oriented working environment.
• Development potential: International opportunities & leadership roles.
• A great solution that our customers love. No joke.
• Modern workspace in our London office.
That’s what our customers say about us:
• You’re cool 🙂 – Christian, COO of 11teamsports and one of our first customers
• It’s simply fun to work with you – Mathias, CRM Manager at Jochen Schweizer.
Be part of our growth – bring your ideas and share in our success. Help generate new business and enjoy our central offices in Munich and London. We offer you professional career opportunities, flexible working hours, and a base salary along with attractive commission structure. We look forward to hearing from you!
| Laura Gessler | firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.parcellab.com