Sales Manager (m/w/d)
Sales Manager (m/w/d)
Until now, online stores throw away their customers after checkout by leaving the communication during shipping to DHL, UPS & Co - you've probably experienced this yourself. parcelLab solves this problem for the best of all online stores like Marc O'Polo, IKEA, MediaMarkt and Puma.
Because we already support over 350 stores in their customer communication and want to continue to grow strongly, we are looking for you for our headquarters in Munich to inspire even more online retailers for our service.
What awaits you:
- An awesome product that almost sells itself. Just look at an excerpt of our customers.
- All the freedom and support you need to achieve your personal and internal goals. It is important to us that - and not how - you achieve your goals ;-)
- A salary and commission structure that allows you to afford even times 3sqm more in Munich :)
- You get in touch with CEOs, CMOs and Head of(s) of the very big e-commerce brands and inspire them for our product - on the phone and in person. A good network is everything. You will benefit from this throughout your career.
- You analyze the customer's needs, arrange demos and present our product. We do not offer 0815 software, but customized solutions.
- Manage your own leads from quoting to signing. The complete sales cycle is your responsibility.
- We also let you play outside our office: You take part in relevant trade fairs and events to represent us and our product - whether in Berlin, London, Munich or Paris.
- Last but not least: a team that consists not only of work colleagues, but friends.
This is what you should bring, so that you have fun at work:
- You have 1-3 years of experience in sales and/ or eCommerce, are really hungry and want to take on more responsibility .
- Your own motivation is not a foreign word to you (if it must be, you get the necessary drive but also from us ;-) )
- You can listen well and inspire others .
- You are not afraid of cold-calling
- You speak German fluently, English is no problem for you .
- You want to work for the best start-up ever .
What we offer that you can't get anywhere else:
- The opportunity to really make a difference, learn a lot and work in a highly motivated environment - no kidding, here the learning curve goes really steep.
- A product that really brings joy to its customers and an environment in which sales is fun.
- Motivating atmosphere: for your commitment you enjoy real flexibility (home office, workation), team events and a friendly working environment. Be prepared to want to spend more time in the office than at home :)
- Lots of room for your own ideas - the proof of the pudding is in the eating!
- Development opportunities: Internationality and leadership positions - ambition is rewarded (sometimes faster than you like).
- Attractive salary package: fixed + uncapped commission .
What our customers say about us:
- You guys are awesome :) - Christian, COO of 11teamsports and one of our first customers .
- It's just fun working with you guys - Mathias, CRM Manager at Jochen Schweizer .
Be there - bring yourself and your ideas and be part of our success to drive the development at our location in Munich at the main station. We are not into long application processes: send us your resume, and nothing stands in the way of a first coffee or beer together.
Sounds exciting? We think so too.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Create new reasons for people to love your brand. Build standout post-sales experiences tailored to your customers. Deliver personalized touch points that grab attention and spark loyalty.