Inside parcelLab: Interview with Bene
Bene - Team Lead B2B Lead Generation
Name: Benedikt Lang
Age: 29 years
Position at parcelLab: Team Lead B2B Lead Generation
Originally from: Speyer
1. Briefly tell us what your everyday working life at parcelLab looks like
In the morning, I check my emails and appointments and, after arriving in the office, briefly coordinate with my colleagues about upcoming issues and tasks. After that my routine actually ends... because every day looks different for me.
2. Tell us about your professional career
After school I wanted to be an engineer, but my love of advanced maths was not large enough. After two semesters, I decided to turn my hobby into a profession and completed an apprenticeship in a snowboard shop. I then added a business studies course to this and headed the Customer Service department at a winter sports sales company, before I finally came to parcelLab.
3. What do you like most about parcelLab and your job?
I like that everything develops and changes very quickly here. This always creates new challenges that have to be overcome.
4. In your opinion, what makes parcelLab unique?
The support that you get from the team - everyone has an listening ear and you always get full support from all sides. This is exemplified by the founding team and is also reflected in all areas of the company.
5. What are the characteristics of the perfect parcelLab candidate?
The perfect applicant should have an inner drive, look for new tasks and projects themselves and also develop them in such a way that they contribute to mutual success. In addition, they should have fun developing new solutions. Of course, they also have to fit the personality of the existing team, because we all get on very well.
6. How would you describe the working atmosphere at parcelLab?
Everyone is very cooperative and collegial. Overall, the atmosphere here is great and everyone likes coming to the office. I think that's very important!
7. What was your favourite moment at parcelLab so far? And why?
My personal highlight was the signing of the first new customer that was won via one of our outbound campaigns. A lot of energy went into the implementation of the campaign in advance and the success was initially uncertain.
8. What qualities and strengths have you gained during your time at parcelLab?
I was able to learn a lot about B2B and SaaS here, especially in the areas of customer acquisition and sales.
9. What challenges have you had to face during your time at parcelLab and how did you overcome them?
There are new challenges every day in a start-up. There can be simple, obvious solutions for many things. However, at parcelLab the challenges are often not so trivial and only creativity and teamwork are able to solve these.
10. What makes Munich so attractive for you?
The proximity to the Alps as well as the general quality of life despite, and because of it, being a big city - in my opinion, this is what makes Munich special.
11. How would you spend your perfect weekend?
With friends in a snow-covered chalet: snowboarding during the day and spending the evening relaxing in front of the fire.
12. What three words would your colleagues use to describe you?
Hobbyist (Toni), smartass (Chris) and nerd (Julian)
Create new reasons for people to love your brand. Build standout post-sales experiences tailored to your customers. Deliver personalized touch points that grab attention and spark loyalty.