Inside parcelLab: Bene in a job interview
The most important at a glance
Name: Benedikt Lang
Age: 29 years
Position at parcelLab: Team Lead B2B Lead Generation
1. Briefly tell us what your usual working day at parcelLab is like?
In the morning, I check my emails as well as appointments and briefly coordinate with colleagues about upcoming topics and tasks after arriving at the office. From there, my routine actually stops...because every day looks different for me.
2. What does your professional career look like?
After school, I initially wanted to become an engineer, but my love for higher mathematics wasn't big enough. Therefore, after two semesters I decided to turn my hobby into a profession and completed an apprenticeship in a snowboard store. After that, I completed a degree in business administration and then managed the customer service department of a winter sports distributor before finally joining parcelLab.
3. What do you like most about parcelLab and your job?
I like that everything here develops and changes very quickly. This means there are always new challenges to overcome.
4. What do you think makes parcelLab unique?
The support you get from the team - everyone here has an open ear and you always get full support from all sides. This is exemplified by the founding team and is also reflected in all areas of the company.
5. What are the characteristics of the perfect parcelLab applicant?
The perfect applicant should have an inner drive, seek out new tasks and projects on his/her own and also develop them in such a way that they contribute to the joint success. He/she should also enjoy developing new solutions. Of course, the personality must also fit in with the existing team, because we all get along very well.
6. How would you describe the working atmosphere at parcelLab?
The climate is very cooperative and collegial. Overall, the atmosphere here is great and you simply enjoy coming to the office. I find that very important!
7. What has been your favorite moment at parcelLab so far? And why?
My personal highlight was the closing of the first new customer acquired with one of our outbound campaigns. A lot of energy went into its implementation in the run-up and its success was initially uncertain.
8. What qualities and strengths were you able to gain during your time at parcelLab?
I was able to learn a lot about B2B and SaaS here, especially in the areas of customer acquisition and sales.
9. What challenges did you have to face during your time at parcelLab and how did you master them?
In a start-up, there are new challenges every day. For many things, there are simple, obvious solutions. But often it is not so trivial - then only creativity and teamwork helps.
10. What makes Munich so attractive to you?
The proximity to the Alps as well as the general quality of life despite and because of the big city - from my point of view, Munich super combines all that.
11. How would you spend your perfect weekend?
With friends on a snow-covered mountain hut: snowboarding together during the day and spending the evening cozily in front of the fireplace.
12. What three words would your colleagues use to describe you?
Hobbyist (Toni), smart-ass (Chris), nerd (Julian).
Create new reasons for people to love your brand. Build standout post-sales experiences tailored to your customers. Deliver personalized touch points that grab attention and spark loyalty.