Happy Birthday - wir feiern 5 Jahre parcelLab
5 years ago, our founders Anton Eder, Tobias Buxhoidt and Julian Krenge launched the idea of parcelLab. What has happened since then and how has the company evolved over the past few years from a start-up to the first port of call when it comes to operations experience after the sale?
How it all started - a review
Through a matchmaking of the EU funding program "SpeedUp Europe" Tobias Buxhoidt and Julian Krenge got to know each other. Anton Eder was then acquired via a classic job ad on Gründerszene and thus joined as the third founder.
Due to their experience in the field of logistics, the three already realized in 2014 that the time had come for a change of the classic structures.
The idea for parcelLab came about through conversations with retailers who complained about a lack of transparency and an end to the customer experience in the area of shipping.
Starting with the three founders, we now have over 80 Operations Experience experts working in one of our four offices in Munich, London, Paris and Los Angeles.
The most important milestones:
- August 2014: The idea of parcelLab is born
- July 2015: The first customers test the parcelLab solution
- September 2016: The first investors are brought on board
- November 2016: By now, more than 100 online stores are live
- January 2017: Move into the new office at the main station
- June 2017: More than 250 online stores are already live
- December 2017: Series A financing with our existing investors and Takkt & Coparion
- May 2018: Move to new office in Schillerstraße
- July 2018: Market entry in UK
- November 2018: Opening UK office in London
- October 2019: Series B financing with our existing investors as well as Capnamic Ventures
- February 2020: Opening FR office in Paris
- April 2020: Opening US office in Los Angeles
- July 2020: parcelLab celebrates its 5th anniversary
parcelLab - the most important facts & figures at a glance
From a three-man start-up to a company with 80 employees - parcelLab has grown enormously in the last five years and its internationalization continues to progress.
parcelLab in figures:
- 80 employees
- 4 offices in Munich, London, Paris & Los Angeles
- 500+ brands
- 45 countries
- 32 languages
Impressions from 5 years of parcelLab - no words needed
What our customers say about parcelLab.
parcelLab currently helps more than 500 brands optimize their operations experience to provide the best possible shopping experience for their customers.
Thank you to our customers for their trust and loyalty over the past 5 years!
Create new reasons for people to love your brand. Build standout post-sales experiences tailored to your customers. Deliver personalized touch points that grab attention and spark loyalty.