Customer Service Support B2B (m/w/d)
Until now, online stores throw their customers after the
Check out away by using the communication during shipping DHL, UPS &
Co - you've probably experienced this yourself. parcelLab solves this problem.
problem for the best of all online stores like Marc O'Polo, IKEA, Teufel,
MediaMarkt and Saturn.
Because we have already helped over 350 stores with their
customer communication and are growing strongly internationally, we are looking for you
for our Customer Service Support to help new and existing customers with their
(technical) questions about our product.
This is what you can expect:
- You are the contact person especially for technical
questions about our software by phone and e-mail
- You will ensure that our customers receive all the necessary
functions and information are available to get the maximum benefit from our
- You proactively reach out to customers and assist them with their
all questions, if necessary in cooperation with colleagues from the
Technical Account Management or Development
What you should bring with you,
so that you can enjoy your tasks:
- You have experience in customer service.
(ideally in the e-commerce environment)
- Strong communication skills: You are articulate and
convey a positive atmosphere on the phone
- You are not afraid to get involved in (technical) matters.
and can quickly analyze and explain problems
- You are fluent in German, English is also a must for
no problem for you
What we offer, what you
get anywhere else:
- The chance to really make a difference and work in a
highly motivated environment
- Flexible working hours
- A product that brings real joy to its customers.
- A lot of room for your own ideas - trying goes over
- Breakfast, snacks and drinks
- Team events
- International development opportunities
- A young, motivated team that not only consists of
work colleagues, but friends
What our customers say
- You guys are awesome :) - Christian, COO of 11teamsports and one of our first customers
- It's just fun to work with you guys - Mathias, CRM Manager at Jochen Schweizer.
Be there - bring yourself and your ideas and have
part in our success, in order to further the development at our location in Munich.
at our location in Munich. We don't stand for long application processes: send us
your curriculum vitae with your earliest possible starting date as well as
salary expectations and we will be happy to get to know you.
in the way!
Sounds exciting? Find
We think so too!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Create new reasons for people to love your brand. Build standout post-sales experiences tailored to your customers. Deliver personalized touch points that grab attention and spark loyalty.