Sales Manager (m/w)
Sales Manager (m/w)
Until now, online stores throw away their customers after checkout by leaving the communication during shipping to DHL, UPS & Co - you've probably experienced this yourself. parcelLab solves this problem for the best of all online stores like Marc O'Polo, Teufel and Thomann.
Because we already support more than 280 stores in their customer communication and want to grow further, we are looking for support to inspire online stores for our service.
Your tasks will look something like this:
- Become an expert in "post-purchase communication", learn all about parcelLab and advise our customers on the application possibilities. .
- Evaluate potential customers, talk to CEOs, CMOs and e-commerce leaders and generate interest in our service.
- Analyze customer needs, schedule appointments for product demos, and present our service portfolio.
- Maintain your pipeline in our CRM system, follow up with your leads from proposal to signature.
This is what you should bring to enjoy your tasks:
- You want to develop personally, you are outgoing and have already gained some experience in sales.
- You have communication skills, listen actively and know how to inspire others - whether on the phone or in personal contact.
- You do not give up and persistently pursue your goals: Rejection motivates you to become even better.
- You love to work independently and are always goal-oriented.
- German you speak business fluent, English is also no problem for you.
What we offer that you get nowhere else:
- Start-Up Spirit: The chance to really make a difference, learn a lot and work in a highly motivated environment .
- Motivating atmosphere: For your commitment you enjoy real flexibility, team events and a working environment as it should be.
- An extensive induction into our service as well as the e-commerce environment & exciting development opportunities.
- Real added value: a product that gives real pleasure to its customers. No joke.
- Coffee & Tea Flat Rate, fruit and cereal for free, cool drinks for after work and much more!
What our customers say about us:
- You guys are awesome - Christian, COO of 11teamsports and one of our first customers.
- It's just fun working with you - Mathias, CRM Manager at Jochen Schweizer.
Be there - bring yourself and your ideas and have a part in our success to drive the development at our location in Munich at the main station. We offer you free development opportunities, flexible working hours and a secure salary.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Send us your resume to: email@example.com
Create new reasons for people to love your brand. Build standout post-sales experiences tailored to your customers. Deliver personalized touch points that grab attention and spark loyalty.