Presently online shops lose their customer connection after checkout, leaving the post-purchase communication to DHL, UPS & Co — you’ve probably experienced this yourself. parcelLab solves this problem for e-retailers such as Marc O’Polo, Eve Sleep and Hifi-Tower.
We currently support 350+ online retailers with their customer communication post-checkout. We are growing rapidly and looking for sales people to help build our UK team.
What to expect:
- Become an expert for the innovative “post-checkout communication” and advise online retailers on the possible applications
- Prospect potential customers, talk to CEOs, CMOs, and eCommerce leaders, and get them excited about our product
- Analyze customer needs, arrange demos and present our product
- Manage the entire sales cycle including closing
To be successful:
- You have 1+ years of sales experience in sales and would like to develop your skills
- You are excited about working with a Tech startup and want a high-activity, demanding position
- You listen well and inspire others – on the phone and in person
- You are persistent in pursuing your goals: rejection motivates you to improve
- You love to work independently and are always goal-oriented
- Your German is business fluent; English is native-speaker level
What we offer:
- Start-Up culture: The chance to make a difference, to learn a lot and to work in a fast paced, environment with other highly motivated professionals
- Flexibility and a supportive, team-oriented working environment
- Development potential: International opportunities & leadership roles
- A great solution that our customers love. No joke
This what our customers say about us:
- You’re awesome! – Christian, COO of 11teamsports and one of our first customers
- It’s the most fun to work with you – Mathias, CRM Manager at Jochen Schweizer
Be part of our growth – bring your ideas and share in our success. Help generate new business and enjoy our central location in Munich close to the main train station. We offer you professional development opportunities, flexible working hours, and a base salary along with commission structure.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org